GIVEAWAY! 3D printed yoyo

I want more people to be able to try my designs so I will be giving away a custom shop throwdown at the end of the month!

Reply to this message with your favorite design feature of a yoyo to be entered to win. Some examples could be Fingerspin dimples, favorite weight range, favorite shape, etc.

I will announce the winner within the first week of July and the winner will be allowed to personalize it with the color of the rims and inner profile from the list of colors below.

• Neon Green
  • Pink
  • Chromatic Blue
  • Marble White
  • Graphite Black

I am including some pictures of some of my custom shop throwdown yoyos and the spec sheet for the throwdown. looking forward to seeing your entries!

|Spec|Value|
|DI |55mm|
|Width |48mm|
|Weight |73g|
|Bearing |Size C|
|Response Pad|Standard 19mm|

I am also doing a separate giveaway on my Instagram with a link in my bio if you want to check it out!

8 Likes

this is kind of an odd one, but i like rim diameter to be less than the max diameter. some examples include
1)

the sengoku shinobi
2)

ilyy noctu
3)

oxygene oxy5

i also like yoyos with big, flat rims and concave catch zones, like the
1)

galaxy dinosaur
2)

fat tire
3)

Motion elevated

2 Likes

I like wide yo-yos, ~50mm wide. I also like yoyos with an axle nub because they are still good for finger spins while getting better weight distribution.

2 Likes

i like mid to high walls on a YoYo they add a bit of challenge and I like the look of a YoYo like that.

3 Likes

I like double rims :grin:

3 Likes

I’m thinking of everything I’ve tried so far, the most impressive design feature is the use of bi-Metal. The difference those steel rims can make in performance is just astounding.

1 Like

I like fat rims, extra weight on the outside.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of organic shapes, and the ability to add weights to the rims.

3 Likes

I’ve only tried the three throws i have so far. I have a whip that i think is o shaped, a 1up which i believe is maybe a v, and a yonami code which is modified h. I like the stability of the 1up but i love how the h shape has helped me keep pushing through tricks with my still crappy throw. My favorite features ive seen so far in any yoyo are customizeable elements like lego hubs or changeable rims

3 Likes

I prefer an empty cup like dd emotion or a small nipple like koi or plastic peak. Fingerspin dimple is a deal-breaker for me. Straight up ugly.

3 Likes

Ohhhh fun!

I have learned that I like W shapes, bimetal, and really wide yoyos.

Funny enough, I also like micro/minis and plastics :laughing:.

3 Likes

I’m a huge fan of hubstacks

4 Likes

My favorite yoyo designs have layer lines :wink:

4 Likes

I like bi metals that are wider then 57mm

3 Likes

I like medium walls for snappy binds

2 Likes

Nice😂

3 Likes

One thing I like in yoyos is how natural they feel, from organic nice feeling shapes and finishes, to the controllability of the yoyo.

2 Likes

I’m usually a fan of large diameter heavy yoyos. Though latley been into lighter ones.

4 Likes

SS rims. Period.

2 Likes

Concave catch zones.

2 Likes