GFX Section On The Forum

Yes, it was me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me just clear a few things up, so everyone is on the same page.

Honestly, I am still a little confused about the true purpose of the “GFX Team” that Johnny T. and Spencer L. came up with. I’m hoping that a bigger project than signatures is in the works.

Andre aparently liked the idea of having a section for yo-yo art and that kind of thing, so I assume that we will see that sometime in the near future.

Yeah, a section called “Yoyo Art” sounds a lot better than a team thread. Or we could just make a “Share it” section and merge it with the video section. That way we could share pics of collections, new yoyos, cases and art.

Addment: Just an idea.

That’s exactly what Andre is doing as far as I know, just not merging it with the video section.

I just thought merging it would be a good idea because sharing a picture is really not that different from sharing a video.

True. z

Lol Samad said it was Kim-Lan who made it several times ;D

Alright, I’ll clear this up.

The YoYoeXpert Official GFX Team is JM (If you’re up to it) , Johnny T, and me.

What we do is we make signatures for people, avatars, and currently deciding on the 3-D Yo-Yo tutorials.

Right now, we’re not doing 3-D tutorials, but hope to soon.

Johnny T and I are working on pictures for members, so if you want banners/signatures/avatars, PM us.

However, Johnny T and I have the same signature/avatar, so don’t get confused. You’ll know it’s us when you see it.

1 Like

And if you want another style of Signatures, PM Me! ;D ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

If you want to get a signature, just post in the unrelated section. Don’t keep it in private messages, more people can help you.

2 Likes

Yeah, what he said.