Photo Section

Yeah… it would make me happy. Discuss.

Like some kind of “take really cool pictures of yoyo related stuff and upload them to this particular forum” section?

Yeah, one of those.

Yes.

Yeah that would be kinda cool! But maybe not a forum section, but a part of http://yoyoexpert.org ?

More thoughts?

Hmm…

Not a whole forum section but something else…

How about a sticky in the General section or the Reviews or Videos section?

C-c-c-combo breaker!!!

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

EDIT:

YOU POOP SAMAD! You stole it!!!

i was gonna post a thread abt a photo forum, good that i’m not the only one how thinks its a good idea, that’ll make it more likely to come true…
it’ll be a great idea having a photo forum we can call it “yoyo gallery” or somthing like that… it will be the place where all can post yoyo photos -official and non-official photos-…

1.it will host the official photos of concept, unreleased and newly released yoyos and accessorise…
2.members can post unboxing reviews for there new yoyos cuz unboxing is mostly photos and its an excellent buying guide tool…
3.it can be a place for general yoyo photo sharing between members of YYE…
4.searching for yoyo photos in the web is disappointing, you spend more than an hour looking for something-like color selection or gap view- and u end up with nothing… so why go search anywhere else when u are a member of YYE… ppl should come to us looking for photos…

so mostly thats abt it… if any 1 got more ideas they can share that’ll be great… thanx alot to all

YYE Rocks<<