Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

This is exactly what I came to ask lol.
I guess if I had to choose it would be my most used set of 720’s.

9 Likes

The oranges are my second faves! An excellent choice.

3 Likes

not my indecisive brain trying to pick just one :joy::sob:

12 Likes

As a mediocre player at best, I look forward to this challenge and seeing how far I can progress my skills by focusing on one throw.

As a collector, I find this terrifying, and I’m thinking of ways to hide my yoyos. Out of sight, out of mind. lol

7 Likes

Just 1? I’m going to have to ponder this for a while.

4 Likes

If a while means 6 or fewer days! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I am so torn if I want to stick to one wooden fixie or one aluminum unresponsive.

7 Likes

That is a lot of good options :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For real! I might end up with my first unresponsive though, Sengoku Ashigaru. I haven’t played it a ton lately and it would be cool to see how much I can push it now that I am better.

6 Likes

17 Likes

So I also have to decide whether I want to play 0A or 1A? That makes it even more difficult for me!

Apart from that, I find the idea exciting.

4 Likes

There are a few throws that can tow that line. For example the FH1, Deep and Deeper States…

4 Likes

What about bearing swaps on the same yoyo?

I have 3 choices with the Mijo Poly… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Intersting to see how this turns out. Always a answer to this type of question; A convertible yoyo.

3 Likes

We had a poll and here’s where it stands at present

7 Likes

I would do anything for Yo! But I won’t do that…

7 Likes

If I pick the banshee do all variants count? :rofl:

13 Likes

Ive been on a content break, but im tempted to hop back on the horse and do trick videos switching my yoyo every trick as temptation :laughing:.

Its more interesting if there is a squad of players trying to tempt yall to the dark side :laughing:.

6 Likes

Which one should I pick? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

37 Likes

I’m confident the purple one would e awesome

10 Likes