Get RAD! The Newest MadHouse - RAD!

I love Mt Eden Dubstep. and Josh rocks. Congrats!

Congratulations Josh!

Gosh, all of this great new and I’m the last to hear about it?

Just kidding!

Great job and good luck!

Great job to the fox!

[b]
Congrats to Josh!!!

Also the Winners of the Guess our newest sponsored player contest are Zigzag97 and Joey Serrano who both Guessed in the 10:00AM Pacific Time slot. They both guessed Josh Yee along with many ohters but they were the first. The guesses are bellow.

zigzag97 - Josh yee because he is super helpful and positive.

Joey Serrano - Josh Yee: Because he is an amazing yoyoer and is among one of the most helpful members of the community. Plus hes a great guy all around.

Congrats to Zigzag97 and Joey Serrano if that is you hit me up by pm!..

–Rick [/b]

And yet he hasn’t posted in this thread once…

Ok foxs out of the bag!

Congrats man!

SPEECH! SPEECH!

Imagine a pony special edition madhouse…

I can…

Thanks for all the congrats guys!

I thought long and hard about this decision, and it all just seemed to be a perfect fit for me. Things just seemed to fall into place and it just felt right.

I am forever grateful to all my yoyo friends and inspirations who have gotten me to this point (4 big ones, Sean VanZandt, Graeme Steller, Will Kerzic And Zammy. Huge inspirations and role models for me.) and especially thanks to Rick for choosing me for the team!

I hope that under Madhouse that I can contribute all I can for the company for its continued growth and impact, and of course continue to help out you all, the yoyo community, with things in the future as well!

Super excited to see what the future holds, and I look forward to many great years with the Madhouse Yoyo Company!

Thanks again guys! I really appreciate your congratulations and it is very touching to see all of your best wishes.

Fox out!

J

2 Likes

Cizrek kicks butt! congrats!

Well said congrats you deserve it. I hope you and madhouse go on to do big things.

Congrats and I’ll be seeing you at 2yo tomorrow.

Congrats Josh!!!

http://www.madhouseyoyos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/MadRad-1of3.jpg

http://www.madhouseyoyos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Rad-1.jpg

I love this yoyo!

Thats ano? Thats nuts! specs?

How does it grind?

Thanks! Glad to hear you like our MadGraphics.

Here are the specs:
Diameter: 2.00 inches
Width: 1.53 inches
Gap Width: 0.17 inches
Weight: 67 grams
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: Flowable Silicone

Grinds great! We solved the grind issue on the last run of Compulsions. On that run we started Soda Blasting them and man they grind great. On the new MadHouse RAD we Soda Blasted them and their smooth.

–Rick

I think it’s hydro graphics. Not anodization. Big difference.

Ummm NO!.. lol

Play one and compare it to Hydro! Very Dif.
André said the new yomega is Hydro… I also think a few years back Duncan did a hydro on a Freehand. Compare it to MadGraphics you will see a big dif!

–Rick