Get RAD! The Newest MadHouse - RAD!

I’ve played an Epic and I can tell you that other than it sounding like a mad cat during the throw it plays rather nicely. I really like the shape. Well done MH.

MadHouse = LOVE! I own an Epic and a MadCat T-Shirt. Proud owner over here! Glad to see you guys announced Hans on the team now, I was talking to him about it after California States. Can’t wait for more stuff from MadHouse :wink:

i want an epic…

I’d suggest getting one before you can’t find them anymore, I honestly cannot see anybody want to sell one once they own it.

im saving for worlds and im getting all the OD side effects AND im saving for code1 when it comes out. i have played acavando’s and its good

Umm… wrong topic?

I needs to try a Madhouse :confused:

I think that anyone saving cash for ANYTHING should splurge on the Epic. Cause it honestly is Epic. I broke the bank when ordering it, and I DO NOT regret it. Also, one other thing unmentioned about the Epic, is that it is a tank. If you drop this thing, it takes a lot to scratch it.

A new trick:

I’m also going to have a new video up shortly, which is a collaboration video with a friend of mine, Alex Tom, who is a sponsored fingerboarder, going to the national fingerboarding championships this year… First ever yoyo/fingerboard video?

[b]Hey Guys, just wanted to wish you and yours

A VERY MadHouse Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!..[/b]

haha awesome! Merry christmas rick and hans and everyone!

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Hey Guys we are Sponsoring a new player for our team the MadHouse Syndicate!!
and if you are the first person to guess who it is you can win one of our
handy dandy MadThrash shirts.
We will announce our new player next week!..

[b]The Rules: So post here or on our Facebook a name of a person and a positive reason we picked them to be sponsored. Only one name per post. If you want to post another name you have to wait an hour (that way everyone gets a shot).
So you can do a total of 2 post an hour one here and one on our facebook.
No Fiends or family can enter!!! You know who you are!!!.. You cheater!!

We will announce our newest player and the winner next week!!!

Good Luck and may the NEst caN win!!![/b]

http://www.MadHouseYoYos.com

Any Clues? this is basically impossible without any clues

Chase Lawrence because he’s a positive influence on the yoyo community

Josh yee because he is super helpful and positive

[b]ITS Official Josh Yee is Sponsored by the MadHouse!..

We are so pleased and excited to announce the. Please join us as we celebrate Josh’s joining the MadHouse Team! We are so excited to see where this leads…

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLLZl0-ceUE[/url]

Congrats Josh we are so excited to have you on the team.
–Rick

Check it out here!

Please take a moment to congratulate Josh!

U called it…

Yes I did :3

does this mean that on his account it can say professional cause that is awesome cograts josh