Genuine YYj theory

It looks like a zen 5, but it plays nothing like one lol. The zen 5 is a great throw too though. Very underrated

I played one at Virginia states. It’s really smooth, grinds really well and the caps are removable. I didn’t buy one myself, but I tried a friend’d and I would definitely recommend it.

This is the first time that I heard the caps are removable. Are they hard to remove? I put lateral caps in my quest and had to destroy the caps to get them back out.

I’d email YYJ and ask them.

they are removable but they are incredibly difficult the way to do it is to press realy hard on the perimiter of the cap and it will pop off but you may need two people.

Yyj needs to make some kind of cap removal tool.

Yes they do. Suction Cup With Handle?

Yea or at least start making caps with an integrated hole in them for easy removal.

My thoughts:

they look very nice. i wouldn’t worry about unnecessary vibe because the caps are nice and suttle. very cool design imo, id really like to pick one up.

Mine is almost as smooth as my clyw gnarwhal so it is pretty smooth, the caps do not seem to add vibe because they are on there very securely