Gentrys new throw?

what is the new signature that he has?

5 Likes

We suspect it’s a bi-metal shutter.

2 Likes

yeah a bi metal is what I have heard

2 Likes

If it’s not bi-metal shutter I’m 100% done with anything shutter related :joy:. Unless it’s the 2014 polished shutter in aqua color :thinking:

I take it the only difference between the 2014 and the original 2013 Shutter is the weight?

I’m confused?

Oh, “polished” as in the early version of the “bi-metal styling”? I thought you were referring to the 2014 Shutter (rather than the original 2013 Shutter) because of the lower weight. I think I get it now.

I would like to hope, that its something new and not another shutter. But im afraid that this wont be true^^

If it’s not a bimetal Shutter it will actually be a release I’m interested in.

According to the blurred photos you can tell it is definitely a bimetal shutter. It has rims and shutter shape xD

It’s a bimetal shutter. The way he was talking about it, you could kind of tell.
I think it’s a good idea. I mean the Edge was pretty much the same shape a bunch of times too. If the player likes their sig let them keep it.

3 Likes

Did the shutter really need more rim weight?

3 Likes

We’ll see when it releases xD

yes, yes it does

3 Likes

Hmm…:thinking:

2 Likes

yes.

1 Like

It certain appears that the Wide Angle did if he added a gram to each rim.

I mean the Shutter was designed with a more even weight distribution in mind. It’s not like it’s got a whole lot to begin with. The World Champ edition added more rim weight because Gentry needed more spin time.

1 Like

It’s definitely the bi metal shutter

2 Likes

Thank heavens we were fortunate enough to have you join this forum 7 months later to shed some light on this!

8 Likes