Genesis Review

(This is my first review)

Intro: I have been throwing for about eleven months and I mostly do tech with some slacks and whips.

Appearance: Well, I got the blue n’ black acid wash and I got to say, it looks nice. It’s not amazing but it has a nice and kinda simple look to it. I like it. The only thing I wish about it is that if they would use a lighter blue with the black but thats just my opinion. 8/10

Play: The Genesis is pretty smooth but there is a very very slight vibe but You can’t feel it during play. In my opinion though, my CUT feels smoother but the genesis seems to glide through tricks smoother also Don’t its size fool it may be large but the Genesis actually plays pretty fast. the genesis can spin pretty long but that doesn’t really matter (its a good bonus though). One problem is if you have small hands (like me) it will be harder to do a Good throw so if have small hand I’d prefer looking for a smaller yoyo. 9/10

Grinds: Its not bad at grinding actually pretty good but if you have large hands you may not be able to do a thimble grind. 8/10

Final thoughts: I think this yoyo is worth it, especially if you like full sized yoyos. Overall I’d give it a 9/10.

(sorry I don’t have camera so I can’t past pictures)

Seriously, you can find a picture on the internet, you need not take a picture of yours

nice review just put a little more info and pics