Genesis or BOSS?

looking at both of them just wanted to know how they play?

both are relatively fast. just choose if you want a big yoyo, or a smaller yoyo thats size that is todays norm.

oh well that makes things a little easier, but I’ve never really played with a big yoyo.

I don’t own eather of them, but from the reaserch i’ve done, i’d have to say get a boss.

i think you should get the BOSS to.

haha ok, I won’t be getting it for awhile anyways, I need money XD

boss all the way i have one and its soooooooo awesome[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

I’ve got one BOSS, and its my fauvorite yoyo with my BvsM, and I think every player should get one

Well, the Genesis allows you to cut through the air a little faster with it’s sharp edge like edges. As the Boss doesn’t have those kind of edges. It is more smooth in the outer rim and slows the fast playability down by a little, but you still can play really fast with it. It is also a little smaller, and more lightweight than the Genesis. Do you like super smooth yoyos? It all comes down to preference. I prefer the Genesis, but you may like the Boss better. Hope this helped you a little.

This is how i tend to compare the two. But these are only the given specs from YYN >_>"

Genesis:
Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Butterfly / Wing

Weight (g) 67.40
Width (mm) 42.89
Diameter (mm) 56.26
Gap Width (mm) 5.10
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 in x .500 in x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System YoYoFactory Silicone Pad

BOSS:
Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Butterfly / Wing

Weight (g) 66.10
Width (mm) 41.45
Diameter (mm) 50.30
Gap Width (mm) 5.09
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 in x .500 in x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System YoYoFactory Silicone Pad

Hope this can help!

I’m kinda looking for another yoyo with a different feel to it. plus I just want to add more to my pathetic collection of two yoyo’s, one of which I out grew. So genesis would be something new hopefully, but i’m not just limiting it two YoYofactory i’m open to other brands. What is something that has a really different feel from the Dv888?

Dv888 is undersized…
If you want a different feels, then I guess you need to try fullsized…
There’s plenty…
YYF Severe
YYF Genesis
YYF Primo
HSpin NVx
CLYW Bassalope
YYF Superstar
And there’s more if you search it…

I wish I could just try out a few of these before I buy one… :-\

hahaha well i’ve been looking at YYJ I think i’m going with a Atmosphere because I wanna try some 5a and it seems like it will work well for 1a and 5a. the 5a will probably be the new feel i’m looking for