Genesis 135 yoyo review by fusion777

Hay what’s up people? I just recently got my new YYF genesis (which I proudly ordered from YYE) and I have to say I was blown away! Lets start with the specs.

Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 67.40
Width (mm) 42.89
Diameter (mm) 56.26
Gap Width (mm) 5.10
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 in x .500 in x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Flowable Silicone

It is about the same diameter as the superstar, however It’s a bit wider.
Lets talk about play now:

1st Glance: When I first saw it It looked kind of big to me, although playing with my SS helped me get used to bigger yoyos. When I first touched it I was amazed. The Bead Blasting on it made it feel so friggen smooth to the touch.

1st throw: All I can say is wow. It does palm grinds really well. Since it is so smooth, you can barely feel it! It will stay in your hand for about 10 sec no joke. It is really stable and will spin forever.

In the long run: This will be my main throw for awhile. When ever I’ve gotten a new yoyo, I’ve always been impressed. But with the genesis, it was just too impressive.

Final verdict: If you like over-sized beadblasted super awsome yoyos, this is the one for you. At only 80$, I’ts cheaper than other YYF yoyos, but just as good or even better.

I’ll post pics of my genesis and superstar in a few days. This is only my 2nd review so constructive criticism is fine with me.

you didn’t really provide a lot of information. i’d like to know about how stable it plays how well the response works and most importantly i wanna know about the cons. not many reviews have this. another thing, try to keep your preferences out of a review. just provide straight forward facts.

okay review you need to tell more details

i love my genesis its so smooth i like it better than my 888