General Yoyo Thoughts

This might amuse you.

4 Likes

I just might have to see how big I can go with this.

2 Likes

Yoyo tower!

14 Likes

After swearing not to throw unresponsive yoyos during Fixed Axle February, I am finding it hard to go back to unresponsive play. During the month, I was constantly looking at my unresponsive yoyos and thinking to myself “damn, I can’t wait to throw that one again”, and now that I can, I am still choosing to throw wood. I guess I need to learn a new unresponsive trick to get that spark back, cause all I want to do is get kickflips and lunar flips consistent.

7 Likes

gonna dye my Replay, design ideas?

4 Likes

Yo where ya been?

4 Likes

accidentally stayed up too late, so my parents said no yoyoing or computers… so… yeah, lol.

5 Likes

Gotcha👌

3 Likes

they still haven’t given back my yoyos lmao.

5 Likes

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

yeah that’s the life of a teen thrower

5 Likes

All of this exactly.

I should be learning the last 6 or so tricks on the ladder but feel way more compelled to go 0a. My eyes have been opened to a truly unique style and I can’t peel my vision from it😎. And to remember that I thought you could really only send/return a fixie- pfffff!

5 Likes

um… i don’t know whether i should make a joke about this or not.

4 Likes

Why? Because it’s true??!!

4 Likes

um no… lol.

4 Likes

Haha. The comment still killed me. @fatguysnacks247 you gotta cool it dude. Im getting old. Weak bladder and laughing too hard do not mix man

5 Likes

hey @FrankieJR you can wet yourself at any age… between infantility, prostate issues, senility… or anywhere in between… and this is just for us neanderthal men… accept the fact that having a good laugh has nothing to do with a bursting bladder… now copious amounts of grandpa’s ole sleepy time juice, that’s a different story…

5 Likes

There is still some synergetic effect between a weak bladder and laughing. And I am beginning to feel like you owe me some new Hanes.

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking: bst?

5 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett or @AndreBoulay can the Replay axle be replaced?

1 Like