General Yoyo Thoughts

I just learned how to take a screenshot.

12 Likes

7 Likes

general yoyo thought: some people should play yoyo more and talk/buy yoyo less

11 Likes

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen most of these people post videos of themselves shredding. Not to mention, the dude with the most days visited literally designs some of the sickest throws out there. Iā€™m pretty sure he plays at least as much as he talks/buys. Let people have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I donā€™t disagree but also if some of us didnā€™t talk about YoYo more than play then all the cool YoYo related events that take place through out the year wouldnā€™t happenā€¦ lots of planning And coordinating and chatting. With a fair bit of goofing off to keep sane.

Worse is when my day job is all day meetings but I also need to sit down and ask 20 vendors if anyone wants to sponsor 2april. Speaking ofā€¦.

6 Likes

Says @cayce with 587 daysā€¦:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be sad if these forums ever die without a good archive left behind. So much cool cultural and historical yoyo stuff to dig through from 15 years of posts here.

16 Likes

Is someoneā€™s ā€œLikeā€ to ā€œPostā€ ratio the most telling Metric?

4 Likes

Member here since 2010, really have to agree. I sometimes like to go back and look at my old posts from my early days here.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to officially call it the Plato Ratio

(:heart: received) / (posts created) = Plato Ratio

string kink = no problem

axle knot = small problem

axle knot + string kink = BIG PROBLEM

7 Likes

I served under General Yo-yoā€™s command for quite a while. He was a fine General with many excellent leadership qualitiesā€¦but he had this wandering eye, and you never knew which eye to look atā€¦it created more than a few tense moments. But overall I liked General Yo-yo. Those are my thoughts.

12 Likes

How many Badges are there?

10 Likes

There used to be a badge you got if you got suspended five times.

12 Likes

Unknown

7 Likes

@cayce tryna corner the YYE BST market

More likes than posts = Lurker

Idr what the alternative is called, but it has a name too.

No idea but Iā€™m content with giving more likes than I get

6 Likes

Iā€™m happy to see youā€™re charging youā€™re phone, Capt

5 Likes