General Yo vs. CLYW

DISCLAIMER: I didn’t post all of the other stuff because I’ve already narrowed my choices down to the Avalanche or the Prophecy. I know a lot of people haven’t played with it, but its the only general yo which isn’t sold out yet, because its not in stores yet. :slight_smile: Anyways, I like the shape of the Avalanche, as I usually play with an M10, but that being said I am really impressed by General Yo and am wondering if I should get the prophecy. I am willing to consider some changes, such as a more solid yoyo or a different shape. I’m not rich enough to buy both, so can you guys offer me some advice. Thanks in advance.

General yo prophecy.

I’d go prophecy. CLYW is great but every GenYo I’ve played has this… Like… “Perfect” quality. I can’t really put my finger on it. I don’t know how much testing Ernie goes through before classing as A or B grade but… A grade GYs just… When I throw them it’s like… I get this feeling that this is how a perfect yoyo of that particular shape is supposed to feel/play. I dunno.

If you’re looking for something a little smaller with similar weight and shape, go Ava.

If you’re looking for something with similar overall size but different shape, lighter with awesome blast, go Propehcy.

General-Yo…