General Yo - from General to Captain?

I have a ministar 2. It’s really nice

Why do people buy Titanium made in China yo-yos if the quality of Chinese machining isn’t perceived to be as good as other countries?

Can you be more specific? < about ‘all’ the negativity and ‘belittling going on?

Do you attempt to add anything useful to a thread? Or are you more inclined to bark from the sidelines like somebody needs a Kleenex?

Constructive perspective realignment may at times be incorrectly identified as negative.

But if you find that you can’t distinguish the difference between the two; maybe your input should be put to the side until you can grasp the reality of the situation.

My speaking a series of facts from a reality based platform; does not constitute any form of negativity on my part.

You’re right. There’s absolutely no negativity or belittling happening in any of your posts. Dunno what I was thinking. I agree with your point, don’t get me wrong, but you really don’t see any way your reply can be seen as negative and or belittling to the previous poster?

I’d agree if you were actually being constructive. You’re just coming off as rude for no reason.

Your inability and/or unwillingness to grasp my intentions indicate a problem on your part and no urgency to elaborate on mine.

I deal with reality.

You need to deal with your own view of a reality that you alone are willing to accept.

The substance and validity of what I say is not negatively affected by your personal opinion of the tone you feel I use to present it.

Q was suggesting that your posts ‘can be seen as’ or ‘coming off’ as negative, belittling and rude.

This is not at all related to your intentions, Doc. You may not intend to come accross in this way, but I believe you often do (I believe that I also come across like this at times).

Your careful use of verbose prose can somewhat exacerbate your subtle smackdowns.

But I like your posts, coming off as rude or not.

2 Likes

Well this post certainly fell off the rails…

As someone who owns one of everything Ernie has released, I am hard-pressed to say that there has been any drop-off in quality over the years. I think a large part of why General-Yo has lost its original place was because of what some others have already said: now more than ever there are a myriad of high-quality throws available. That, along with the fact that Ernie has had less time lately to make throws (like yoyodoc said) and I can see why he may not necessarily have the same place in the market as he originally did. At the end of the day Ernie still makes fantastic throws and I’m proud to support him.

3 Likes