General Yo Bad Assssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So you mean I get to say bad @ss on the forums?

^^Why yes, yes you do Sir

1 Like

It’s a Majesty, just freakin get it before it’s gone lol

1 Like

^^^this

Alright, too bad the blue with clear sold out in a few minutes. Thank you very much guys, clear with green BA majesty is on the way.

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nice snag :wink:

I feel you on that blue/clear… that looked so clean

My stomach aches for one of these things. :frowning: Just can’t pull myself to spend the money anymore

My BA collection. Disappointed I missed the Blue/Clear Majesty. I’d trade my Vinyasa for one.

On a side note, I know their yo-yo’s have a good reputation but what about their Frisbee collaboration? :smiley:

They are innova 150g drivers… They are excellent, just like what many people use on the course. Note, these are Frisbee Golf disc’s… not the best for playing catch as that would hurt.

I got quite a few looks on the course for my ‘custom disc’, as ‘Frolf’ is very popular around these parts.

Yeah, there are Frisbee golf targets set around my local park. Mostly interesting because of how cool it looks.

Awesome! Definitely a good disc to get into the ‘sport’/hobby. It’s a very popular model, I was surprised to see custom General-Yo Innovas! So rad!

Sweet. I’ll get one along with my next YYE buy later. Maybe when the yeti or the rally releases.

Can I buy that USA Hatrick off you? Lol! God Bless - Moefv

Everyone wants the USA Hatrick. Nobody ever says anything about the Red 1/4 Hatrick. Lol

So is that a yes or a no? Lol God Bless - Moefv

Haha. Sorry. I can’t let go of it.