G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

hands up if you’re a Triton lover :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Guess im gonna go back to finding a Triton. I swore off of looking too lol.
The last shirt I got is crazy comfy btw @G2_Jake
Love it

Man I want a G2 right now!!!

I want a purple banshee ss but hey someone had to make it a mystery drop the first time around :no_mouth::joy:

Maybe I’m the only one in this camp but any chance on a new run of warthogs? Oooh or shoot for the moon with a TiHog lol?

3 Likes

Retirement Hogs are at the anodizer. TiHog would be dope. But doubtful

6 Likes

yeah nah not a fan of hot lettuce… also, watch jake change t-shirts in the middle of the video :bikini:

3 Likes

Dang @G2_Jake shaved? I feel like Im looking at a brand new man. Looking good stud.

2 Likes

Very nice to hear! Now I have to catch the drop lol. I feel like the warthog is such a criminally underrated yoyo. I know a TiHog wouldn’t be the fan first choice but I’m glad you at least though it would be sweet as well!

2 Likes

Will there be another release of respawns coming soon. Seem like every time they drop I miss it by an hour @G2_Jake

1 Like

My favorite thing of you posting these is seeing what you post as the highlight :joy:

2 Likes

Stop I’m blushing.

1 Like

Yes. I believe the best Respawn drop is another Coffin art edition. This coming week or the following is possible.

1 Like

Wait! That’s still Jake? I thought maybe someone had bought out the channel. … If I had a face like that I would not hide it. :stuck_out_tongue:

just my way of trying to entice people to watch the videos. get them intrigued and wondering :joy:

2 Likes

Im intrigued by that newest life I keep seeing in the videos

2 Likes

and here’s today’s video! a brief summary of events:

• Jake finds an extra $1.63 in his bank account
  • Jake shares a secret with everyone on Youtube and expects us to not tell anybody
  • Project Butts
3 Likes

Not yet. Can’t get paid until it hits $100

1 Like

lots of info in this MMYY!

1 Like

I hope its purple bansheeSS with the life!