G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

nice job, jake. nice job.

2 Likes

Communication is keyyyyy

2 Likes

Oooo. That is really nice

well, a portion of my yoyo budget basically guarantees me one G2 yoyo every month.

2 Likes

Except when the post office is down…

2 Likes

:alarm_clock: there’s a drop happening today! 7pm eastern for the mystery boxes on the G2 site! best wishes to you if you’re hoping to snag that TiShee!

also in today’s video

• Jake sends out the cash prizes to the final 2 contestants of The People’s Showdown!
  • Jake sings a song
  • Jake does exercise
4 Likes

Jake does exercise should have been the vlog title. Or Jake does successful surgery

4 Likes

What lovely goodies. @G2_Jake

I didnt realize how blurry the banshee ss shirt looked in this picture im sorry lol. I would take another now but its in the wash.

3 Likes

goooOOOOOooOOOOOd morning! here’s the latest edition of Monday Morning YoYo! lots of info here including drops, contests, and more!

5 Likes

Good morning Alex

2 Likes

in today’s video, jake shows us what keeps him feeling tired all the time

2 Likes

Spoiler alert it’s low testosterone

1 Like

Jakub Plader - the champ of The People’s Showdown - and his tricks!

2 Likes

we got a drop incoming! this friday, the Red Orange Sunset Blue Rainbow Banshee SS will hit the store! stay tuned for the drop time

2 Likes

That color looks great

1 Like

my apologies for missing this video!

3 Likes

somehow i never got the notification for this video either, it says MMYY but it’s probably Monday Evening for you guys already

1 Like

Notifications are very consistent on YouTube. No way they didn’t go out…

2 Likes

you’re right, the problem is with my phone. i’ve not been getting alerts for other apps as well

annnnnnnd here is today’s video! of course we are watching for his blazing skills… also helps that we got a nice look at BAP Banshee SS :heart_eyes: