G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

I second this question. But also wondering if there will be more Pelicans as well.

1 Like

Yes. Starting putting pads in them last night.

Thankfully we had a boat load of support this past weekend so Iā€™ll be getting all the orders ready to ship out when I get the Christmas cookies in on Wednesday. Then Iā€™ll get back to the respawns and lifeā€™s.

3 Likes

Honestly not sure if I have any raw pelicans left

1 Like

@G2_Jake your cookie is delicious

3 Likes

I can only take credit of ordering and packaging. I didnā€™t bake them.

7 Likes

big ups to your culinary division playa! this was one goodie that was not saved with the boxā€¦ nom nom nom!!

3 Likes

Would it hurt your resale value if the OG cookie is no longer included? :slight_smile: :cookie:

2 Likes

my thoughts were, i wanted a d@mn cookieā€¦ if i ever put the purple banshee up, iā€™ll include the bag with delicious cookie crumb remnantsā€¦ though i kinda went house on those tooā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m finally getting a Banshee and I thought I was going to get a TASTE of the G2 experience :disappointed:

2 Likes

glad itā€™s working out for youā€¦ iā€™ll make you a cookie if you like

2 Likes

Mmmm fatguysnackscookies has a nice ring to it.

3 Likes

patent pendingā€¦ our llc is filed ryan :wink:

3 Likes

gooooood morning! some new updates this MMYY!

4 Likes

Can I get in

3 Likes

do you think you can add value to this venture, @G2_Jake hah!!! (snorts g2 cookies and milk out his nose)

3 Likes

Oh man, itā€™s always scary when your kid is having a hard time breathing. Been through that a few times, could stand not to do that again.

1 Like

Absolutely. Heā€™s on the mend now.

5 Likes

10 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2019

8 Likes

My favorite giveaway of the year

8 Likes

Random question: what strings di g2 yoyos ship with? (particularly the campaign)

4 Likes