G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

yeaaahhh, i got myself the double white elephant right out the gate too… figured one of the mystery bags this season would be thrown in a good way…

2 Likes

This sounds kind of like what you were trying to get ChaosGow to do with OPYOYOS ^_^.

1 Like

Well you talked me into it. I ordered two. Let’s celebrate a HUUGE G2 drop for once, I can’t talk all that trash about small drops without walking the walk, now can I? :wink:

2 Likes

:turkey:

3 Likes

Thanks for picking them up! Hopefully these continue to move and it’s been nice to have the family around to help me package them

3 Likes

Cyber Monday Sale 2019!

5 Likes

yeah that banshee is gone, lol

2 Likes

I just missed it by a second. It was there, then when I made the decision and clicked add to cart, it was gone.

1 Like

that was me bro, sorry… i had just popped onto the site randomly, and was like… uhhh, i better grab that then saw jake’s post after

2 Likes

:scream:

I’ve been looking for one for MONTHS and have missed every single one that’s been available anywhere by a day, an hour, and now I think by like <5 seconds. So thanks for that :rofl:

1 Like

r u serious? let’s talkm pm’vtly

4 Likes

What makes it AL7 and why is that so popular amongst the yo-yo throng? Just curious as I couldn’t find anything. Is it some type of hard coat?

It’s 7075 or 7068 aluminum. It’s harder, heavier and more durable than the typical 6061. It also allows more extreme weight distribution because the yo-yo walls can be much thinner, so you can make yo-yos with near bimetal power in a monometal.

I got my two!

Easy, silver, 55.5g
Heroic, purple, 63.5g

Not bad, I was kinda hoping for Easy and Legendary but I probably don’t reeeeeeally want a 67.5g yoyo, do I? LOL

4 Likes

Yes; yes you do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends on your definition of need :joy: 1 of each seems like a need to me

Fun playing a 55 gram yo-yo?

4 Likes

AL7 is a specific term for G2. It’s the 7075
Version of a yo-yo that was originally 6061

5 Likes

Thank you. Makes a lot more sense now ^_^. I see why it’s so desirable now over others. I myself prefer 70xx over standard 6061.

Are there any plans to drop some more Respawns, maybe in new colors?

2 Likes