G2 YoYos New - Spartans Spin

Monday morning Intel

9 Likes

The iPhones back. Missed the ease of the phone vlog. Talked about the covenant today. A yo-yo you want.

7 Likes

Why we have the best community.

10 Likes

Great video Jake! Glad we could help out! We are currently in a camper and a large tree coming down on us is one of my greatest fears. So glad no one was hurt!

Love the idea of a ā€œright to byā€ raffle for the Tishee protos too, because I know Iā€™d never be fast enough to get one on the site if dropped per normal.

4 Likes

Glitch Wolves if itā€™s your kinda thing. It is.

9 Likes

If youā€™re ever going to watch a Monday morning yo-yo video make it this one.

10 Likes

Damn, disappointed those quakes arenā€™t going on sale. Hopefully get to be a soul patreon backer one day

1 Like

Yeah. I usually donā€™t mention what they are getting. But ppl have been asking since the quakes were in some photos.

6 Likes

Life update.

7 Likes

Were you riding on Old Town Road for a long long way

1 Like

I should get this reference but I donā€™t

1 Like

Another day in the office.

1 Like

COME ON JAKE, you donā€™t know that old town road song?? All the kids on the instagrams are into it!

3 Likes

Iā€™m following the wrong kids apparently

Life life life life life

8 Likes

Yesterday went all over the place, but here it is anyway.

Have a g r e a t Friday :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Dang I really wanted one of those Mythic Gemstone Lifes but I was 10 minutes late to the drop, so of course I got nothingā€¦ sigh

So glad weā€™re dropping ~500 Vayders. Everyone who wants oneā€¦ gets one!

7 Likes

We did that once with the OC. But it didnā€™t feel the same not assembling and testing them all personally.

5 Likes

Oh, these 500 are all assembled and testedā€¦

2 Likes

And I was saying if you personally assembled and tested them you would see why I only do drops of 20-30 units a week.

9 Likes