G2 YoYos New - Punchline Encore PAC Storm

Activity Log : 2.16.24 : Caribbean Sea Grunt Testing : Complete

10 Likes

Activity Log : 2.18.24 : February Customs Assembly : Complete

13 Likes

Goooooooood morning! Feeling older than dirt today realizing I’ve been making spinny toys for 12 years now.

We talk about that a little bit with that ti SS / Br banshee finally becoming a reality Thursday

Oh and lots more in today’s Monday morning yo-yo!

MMYY 2.19.24 TiSS / Br Banshee PreOrder / PNWR 24 / Bangers / G2 Customs / FOV / FAF Week 3!

8 Likes

TiSS and TiBr yo-yos are expensive. You have a chance to win one though - very simple tasks to enter too. - G Squared Yoyos on Instagram: "TiSS and TiBr Banshee Preorder Drops Thursday but you can win one. 1 entry per person. Follow the rules in the video. Contest will be drawn from IG. Winner will be posted as a story on Wednesday 2.21.24. More details for the preorder to be released soon."

4 Likes

Activity Log : 2.20.24 : TiSS / TiBr Website Photos : Complete

16 Likes

Did my best to answer a lot of the questions I was getting on the TiSS / TiBr banshee and the Knife lol

TiSS / TiBr Banshee Quick FAQ - Watch Before 2.22.2024

Did the full write up over on the G2 Site as well.

12 Likes

Those look like absolute bangers! What grade of titanium are you using?

1 Like

1 Like

Activity Log : 2.22.24 : Blade Check : Complete

13 Likes

What cute little folding knives you’ve got there.

4 Likes

Are those benchmade bugouts?

Not officially licensed by Benchmade. Info is disclosed in the video.

I got a raise and training bonus at the perfect time :slight_smile: beyond stoked to be able to hit the drop

12 Likes

Oh haha. Just did. The knife guy in me recognized the model lol

LLT and Mongoose for @nikiforosdislakis black base. Turquoise to pink faded sponge. Purple / lighter blue wash rim drips.

16 Likes

Goooood morning! We’re not in HD yet YouTube is having real upload issues this morning

My live stream issues is most likely a copyright issues with pnwr but even if they muted audio I believe there needs to be content right after the content available

Enjoy!

MMYY 2.26.24 - Jake’s issue with contests, PNWR Results, Bangers, 2 Virtual Clubs Meets

9 Likes

Goooooood morning! Happy G2sday! Set to go live in about 20 min see you in the chat!

February 2024 G2 Custom YoYos

6 Likes

AfterLife and LLT. Purple/pink was base. Teal Rims and drip. light blue speckle axle side.

12 Likes

Activity Log : 2.29.24 : AL7 Arbiter X Brass RBG Testing : Complete

18 Likes

Activity Log : 3.1.24 : B22 Kaleidoscope Assembly : Active

21 Likes