G2 YoYos New - Jackal

That’s awesome. I’m so glad to hear it. The difference between the regular and AL7 is crazy.

Just a small update. Our next release will be a collaboration. Details will be released soon. The Aftershock will follow that release.

Your G2 fix is coming soon.

PS we have new tritons coming to YYE Soon!

That was the question I asked on yoyorecap, it was magicallydelishous…lol

I am excite

Can you make yoyos that aren’t expensive, because some people don’t buy $100 yoyos. Maybe you can have regular aluminum high preformance yoyo for like $60.

For a company that doesn’t machine their own yoyos or doesn’t outsource to china it’s basically impossible to release a $60 Yoyo. That’s why no one can do it for the most part besides Onedrop, Duncan and Yoyofactory.

I understand that 100$ can be a lot. 99$ for solids is the best I can do with my current production system.

I do appreciate the input.

Oh, ok, I understand

Triton for President

1 Like

ooooo Jake i cant waittt!! I has my moneys ready in a week!

Mr. Triton if elected, what is the first change you would like to make happen?

I would make Jacob Gross the First Lady! Not me, the Triton you bafoons…

I cant wait for the new collaboration yoyo :stuck_out_tongue:

Soon!

Gasping for air March first HEEEEEHHHH G2xMFD HEEEEHHH WANT SO MUCH! You should totally send some to the florida state yoyo contest on march 1st so I can buy one right away :stuck_out_tongue: Haha…Super excited now…

The collab is being released at Cal States?

Check there facebook page.

Proto time’!!???

Figured it out! That was certainly a great way to stay entertained in the office for a while, thanks Jake. ;D

I won’t post up what it says to avoid spoiling it for others that want to decipher the code themselves. I look forward to seeing the end result of this collaboration.