G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Just picked up an Al7 quake based on looks alone. I can’t wait to see what your company has to offer!

So this will be the first G2 you have tried?

I don’t know if this has been asked yet so sorry if it has but would you ever do a small bearing throw in the future? Or maybe something with side effects?

Side effects are more likely than a small bearing. Both possible, I just haven’t played a small bearing yoyo that made me want to make one. The FHZ is my favorite small bearing yoyo out there.

Yup, it comes in tomorrow!

Awesome! Thanks!

Triton comes tomorrow :smiley: Can’t wait to try out G2 for the first time. And if I like it enough I may try to pick the other three models too :wink:

You’re in for a treat! I have a nickel triton and I REALLY like it!

That’s good to hear. Somehow I managed to get a very near mint Lava Lamp one for $75!

1 Like

Got one of those Lava Lamp Tritons myself, loving every second of it.

Mines not a glitch though it’s an A-Grade.

Jake when are you going to drop some yoyos on the ground again? I missed my chance on this one and really want a quake!

1 Like

Hopefully never!

Maybe you can find a used one somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think you’ll ever make Lava Lamp Quakes? Or did you make them already and I missed them?

It’s so difficult to find a used quake ,they’re so good no one wants to give one up :slight_smile:

Doubtful. We had MFD make us unicorn blood and Seismic quakes. I usually only have them to 2 colors per model.

1 Like

Both of which were gorgeous.

So much class :slight_smile:

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like