G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Thanks for all the support Chris. Glad you enjoyed the card!

Stuck mine on the fridge! Took that duct tape off my iphone and put a g2 sticker on it, that shattered glass isnā€™t chippin out nowwww!!

Thanks for the cards, stickers and wishes. Merry christmas to you guys too!

Hey guys need some help. I have some money left for Christmas and want to buy a G2 and was wondering what you would recommend.

Right now Iā€™m looking at a Triton, Quake and AL7 Quake. Also considering an AL7 Triton if I can find one. Donā€™t worry about my preferences just tell me which one you would recommend.

Very Welcome!

Best bet for this be answered by multiple people is to make it a thread in the need recommendation section.

:slight_smile:

I canā€™t give a comparison of any of these throws since the Quake is the only one Iā€™ve thrown but I can tell you that I absolutely love the Quake. Thereā€™s a reason the first run sold out so quickly at pretty much every store that had them. Not sure if there will be a ā€œbest of 2013ā€ without yoyoskills but I strongly suspect the Quake would be a contender if not a winner for yoyo of the year. Iā€™ll be honest and say the Draupnir blows the Quake away but YYR hasnā€™t even gotten a mention in their ā€œbest ofā€¦ā€ before so gooooo Quake.

I know you said ignore preferences and I canā€™t fully endorse the AL 7 Quake since I havenā€™t thrown it but if you like lighter throws Iā€™d snap up a Quake. If you like heavier throws then I have a hard time believing that the AL 7 Quake isnā€™t a beast as well. I havenā€™t pulled the trigger on one yet but itā€™s definitely a possibility in the near future.

Iā€™ve thrown everything except for an AL7 Albatross, and the Triton is my favorite for a go-to throw. I have both versions, and although Iā€™ll never get rid of either, I throw the 6061 version most, and I never get tired of it. Also, the Nessie is a very underrated throw. Anyone who hasnā€™t considered it as an option should seriously rethink. For the Nessie I prefer the AL7 but you canā€™t go wrong with either.

meant to edit not quote, sorry

I love my Triton. Its very flowy and present on the string. Good for slow play. But you can push it fast forrr sureee.

I just got my Quake today and Id also have to say it is a great throw. Very fast and nimble. I got the unicorn blood colorway. Very elegant. So is the seismic though. So smooth too, thats my favorite part about g2s. My quake can grind for 8 seconds.

I can can give you my prognosis on the AL7 Quake xmas day.
Or you could just ask Studio. He shoulda got his already.

Ok, i just traded for a quake todayā€¦ ITS SO AWESOME! One of the best throws I have owned. Everybody should own one of these, or a G2. Really like this company. Great job jake!

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thank you!

I absolutely recommend getting a Quake, itā€™s by far my favorite throw since the day that I got it.

Does anyone have a mint Splat, YYE or Warpath Quake theyā€™d trade for a mint Strawberries and cream quake? Love the yoyo, not so much the color. PM me if interested

Iā€™ve still yet to try a G2 yoyo, but all these good words about the quake has sparked my interestā€¦

Say what! Lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got the AL7 Quake today as a gift.

Couldnā€™t be more happy this thing is Borat voice very niiiice.

I miss borat lol

Just bought a Lava Lamp Triton! So excited to try G2 I also have a offer going for a Quake :slight_smile:

Great choices for your first G2 yoyos. A nice contrast.