G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Lots of cool stuff to win

Yes, I would be interested in an AL7 Triton, it needs to be in an awesome color though.

I really enjoy heavier throws. The Juvenile Offender I believe is 69.5/70 grams, the Mutant DNA is 75g, the 7075 Chief is 68.4g, and I really enjoy all of those, so if the AL7 Triton is 68 grams, that is not too heavy at all.

AL7 Triton ;D.

What weight would an AL7 triton be?

Did you watch his monday update? He said it would be 68 grams.

My bad haha. Sorry!!!

Should be high 68 with a chance of hitting 69 grams.

Need a little more response on these, they might be a YYE exclusive

I would be interested in an AL7. ;D

I just tried a Triton. It’s the first G-Squared I have tried. I was very impressed. I really like the way it plays. I love the organic shape with the grooves, and the shallow spike(whatever it’s called) in the hub. I’ll definitely be picking one up for myself. Thanks for making a great yoyo.

Thank you for giving us a try. I fully believe my products speak for themselves. I’m glad you agree and like it :slight_smile: thanks for posting up!

I’d definitely be in for an AL7 if it would be closer to 68 to 68.5. I’ve never thrown a triton but at that weight range it could be a favorite for me.

Coming soon to the Expert

Before you had mentioned there might be a small run of AL7 Tritons. Is this going to be a reality? If so what color were you planning? I’m having a hard time deciding if I want to pick up the Freedom Triton or wait for the AL7.

Solid colored AL7 Tritons will be available in the future :slight_smile: still a month or so out.

Cool, I just ordered a glitch Shield AL7 Albatross. Can’t wait!

hows the glitch treating you?

AL7 Tritons are on the way to Expert!

will be dropping on the 8th!

The glitch AL7 Albatross is treating me awesome! It’s one of my top played yoyos. It almost never leaves my coffee table. My top played yoyos right now are the Triton, AL7 Albatross, and the Summit. Just so much fun! Can’t wait to see the AL7 Tritons!

Awesome!

AL7 are arriving at YYE today :slight_smile: little over a week until the drop