G2 YoYos New - Brass Rim E23

Holders and tools

Sherlock for Netflix

Thats so funny!!! I literally just messaged him to watch Sherlock or Doctor Who! Go awesome TV!

Also breAking bad is a great show

Are there going to be more triton runs?

Iā€™m still undecided on if I will be doing an AL7 Triton. 50/50 right now.

I hope so, I want to hear what everyone says about the 1st run first.

Iā€™m all caught up on breaking bad,
Iā€™ll look into Sherlock

Thatā€™s cool. I would still be interested in a normal Triton, but in some more appealing colorways. Poison Arrow and Space Panther are really cool though, just not my personal preference.

Let us know what you think when/if you end up getting one!

Does the Triton have the gruntbull finish?

It has their bead blast.

You should watch Itā€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Prison Break.

Iā€™ve watched prison break, and is always sunny on Netflix?

Yes sir! It is a very funny show if your into that kind of humor. Also, the first season of Workaholics is on netflix. I canā€™t get enough of those shows!

Itā€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious. Prison Break is meh. I regret spending time watching it. The Walking Dead is on Netflix if you havenā€™t seen it. If you like fantasy, the Adventures of Merlin is good.

Legend of the Seeker turns out to be good once you get past the overacted character of Zed. Thatā€™s assuming you have an affinity for genre swords-and-sorcery like Xena and such. It becomes mildly better than those (though I didnā€™t mind Xena, either!) from the second season forward.

Quantum Leap.Warehouse 13.Eureka. All are good and wholesome to boot.

Quantum Leap hasnā€™t aged super well, but Warehouse 13 and Eureka are awesome. Also Alphas, though I think thereā€™s only 1 season on Netflix.

T shirts! AL7 Tritons!? You tell me if you want um!

Dudeā€¦DUH! But man, Iā€™m trying to save up for Worldsā€¦youā€™re not helping! :wink: