G Squared Silicone pad sticker sizes?

As I understand it, the original (2016) G2 Banshee went through three iterations: the prototype, the “v1” and the “v2”. Am I correct in believing that all of them had flowable silicone pads? That standard 19mm stick-on pads didn’t come along for the Banshee until the 2018 model?

I believe all modern G2s are standard slim pad compatible, but @G2_Jake only switched to response stickers as of maybe a year ago, which saved him a ton of time over flowable. (Source: him talking on a youtube video a while back)

I personally think anyone doing flowable in this day and age is kinda crazy, I am far far too lazy for that.

1 Like

Okay, well that still leaves me a little confused as to which type/size of response pads I could use (when it comes time to replace them) in my Elite 2018 and my Banshee 2018, and which would be used in a “v2” Banshee.

I’m like 99% sure for any 2018 G2 all you need is the standard slim response pad stickers, my dude.

1 Like

Okay, cool, that’s what I figured.

But that leaves the open question about the “v2” Banshee. I’m assuming it isn’t standard 19mm slim response pad compatible, but I’d love to be told I’m wrong about that.

I haven’t replaced a response pad yet on a newer G2 but I would guess the flow groove pad would be the likely candidate given Jake’s affinity for flowable silicone

You mean the pads that One Drop makes? As in their “Standard Flow Groove” pad rather than their “Slim Pad” version, right?

Yep, that’s the one. (Or one of the ones, I think others make the same size as well)