FYYL - Virginia State Yoyo Contest - January 11th, 2014

Tyler Severance will be there

Time for a vote change. :smiley:

Not me, just saying it would be harder for fantasy.

Hey, I have found a way around having to put things all in one post. I am creating a website for the Fantasy Yoyo League.

I have not completed it but the link is:
fantasyyoyoleague.weebly.com.

The link will only work once the site is published and I will mention when that happens here on this post (so keep an eye out). Right now, the site will not work but just keep trying and I will get it ready as soon as possible.

BTW, this site will have a blog page for contests, a forum, and more. I will also find and post videos and pictures to the site of each contest if I can.

1 Like

Last day to get your votes in. Hurry hurry.

Website has been published.

!!!WARNING!!!
The website is only to be used as a way to keep track of everything in case something goes wrong on the forums. As long as the forum works, the website is not the required FYYL system.
If there is a problem with the forums, I will announce it publicly here to switch over to the site.

There will not be a snow storm. Over 70 degrees.

I’m going. See you there!

Add me to the list haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill be taking the cup!

Jk jk

My picks (LedgerYoYo)

1a: Kurti
Open: Severance

Rosariyoyo’s picks

1a Division - Michael Kurti
Open - Tyler Severance

Today is the day contestants. Get your picks in before 10am to have them count.

Picking is officially closed now. Thank you for participating everybody. Results will be posted by the end of the day tomorrow. It all depends on when I can see them.

The contest has officially begun. We are, currently, in the middle of 1A Prelims. The Results will be posted at the end of the day tomorrow at the latest, hopefully.

Anybody know when the results are being posted?

RESULTS!

From YoYoNews’ Instagram:

1a: 1st Tyler mcculamore 2nd Ky Zizan 3rd Michael Kurti and Va state champ Matt kubuto!
1st place in open Samm Scott 2nd @tylerseverance 3rd Shane Karan

Oh yesh, called open.

Yes! Glad i stuck with sam scott.

Dang. Got Michael Kurti, not open division :(.

The contest has ended. Thank you all. Congratulations to both stuarttw and Philip for winning the first 2014 FYYL Season contest.