Funny yoyo memes

12 Likes

@TheSliverKing

11 Likes

(string visiblity & occasional camera blur)

2 Likes

Fuzzy balls was not a yoyo I was expecting this year

3 Likes

i wonder if this yoyo will shrink at the pool

1 Like

Holy shht they’re real lmao

image

11 Likes

I will not give into temptation and give YYF money.

15 Likes

These are really Velvet Balls

5 Likes

Honestly hard cause flocked balls sounds like something I would buy without a second thought

3 Likes

I’m holding out for Andy’s mad science eventually, the Brannigan :wink:

7 Likes

Brannigan’s law is like Brannigan’s Yo, hard and fast.

6 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

I’m in this meme, and I guess I’m ok with it.

7 Likes

10 Likes

I find a new template, I use it for yoyo.

15 Likes

missed bind, or extra credit tricks? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is so funny. Gah, I’m going find more memes using this template.

1 Like

The more I look at them the more I think it can’t be hard to make my own fuzzy ball yoyo can it. I just don’t know how much I want to mess with a bucket of glue and fluff for such a project

2 Likes

… Tennis balls?

3 Likes