Funny yoyo memes

If I had to guess, red white and blue is a… touchy colorway at the moment. We are in a weird spot here in the US.

4 Likes

Not to mention the colorway is absolutely stunning

2 Likes

I am right there with you bro.

1 Like

But he Made LAST NIGHT!!!

this meme did not age well :skull:

3 Likes

I mean, it kinda did… :man_shrugging:

When you forgot to turn on dark mode at night

9 Likes

seeing this meme on my computer at 11:49pm ready to see worlds in three hours time and getting 0 hours of sleep for the next 2 days

5 Likes

different times………………..

18 Likes

14 Likes

Imgflip templates are getting crazy, bro :rofl::rofl::skull:

I have hope of finding a lemon yet, didn’t think to look at work

7 Likes

6 Likes

dddd

14 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

Everyone who got a new yoyo recently

My Collection GIFs | Tenor

18 Likes

10 Likes

a46kat

22 Likes