Funny yoyo memes

8 Likes


Edit: man, I’d better get an award for this. I thought y’all were strong!

9 Likes

Oh, uhhhhh, I’m starting now…
We didn’t say WHEN in July.

5 Likes

By the time I remembered I had already thrown a few different yo-yos…

2 Likes

What is 1July? Never heard of it. Man, if I had to pick just 1 yoyo? :exploding_head:

1 Like

Well, I mean I currently only have 4 yoyos I like to play with soo… :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

1 Like

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
It’s kinda crazy how often this is the case imo
(How that I think about it I’m not being fair to bi metals, just been stuck on my canopy PC and luftverk 000, sorry!)

7 Likes

When you find your grail for an absolutely smoking deal… but still can’t afford it:

7 Likes

23 Likes

Instantly reminded of your “BBL Janus” comment again. :rofl:
One of my favorites.

1 Like

Chuck Norris wasn’t able to yoyo, because the yoyo knew better than to come back at him. So he reached out to Throw-Yo to make a string that would be worthy of his hands.

Chuck Norris now only uses a special blend that’s 70% high grade steel cable, and 30% hair from his own beard.

THIS MESSAGE IS

image

CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED

8 Likes

@rkalajian

Where the memes at, man!!?

2 Likes

12 Likes

Recently almost died drinking a glass of lemonade because apparently I’m severely allergic to raw lemons now :+1: so the flying lemon is my only prospect for lemony goodness.

9 Likes

Freedom Fighter Council watching like 6 other drops sell out

11 Likes

I grabbed one and don’t get how it’s still in stock but hey Jake obviously creates a bunch of scarcity to the point folks can’t get a G2 yoyo :wink:

4 Likes

I so would, if I had the money, lol

1 Like

So, uhh, I did actually manage to complete 1 July with a Plasm. Unrelated, I did forget that 1 July was a thing and that it takes place in July and that it was July

5 Likes

Instagram for the next week

14 Likes

I don’t get it! I almost want to buy another. It’s my new favorite EDC!

1 Like