Funny yoyo memes

Such a great add for every occasion

11 Likes

11 Likes

I kind of want one

1 Like

it is Ferrari-styling

11 Likes

17 Likes

I’m in this pic and I don’t like it

5 Likes

@pyrotechnic Sorry for this!!! :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

8 Likes

11 Likes

Dang bro ive been gone for so long

Funny yoyo memes fell off :sob:

6 Likes

so real

13 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah. I have a bunch and they are various sizes lol I think the one in Valerie woul be my ideal

1 Like

If you wanna measure your ideal you can shoot the measurements my way! I’m gonna find my Purgatory (where did I put it?!) and measure it too since the older pre BC ones seem to play better.

1 Like

It’s because I wasn’t hear to moderate

Edit: I, now, see the grammatical error, but I’m choosing to keep it

1 Like

20 Likes

17 Likes

Incredible lmfao

We don’t have gold here like Reddit, so enjoy this trophy instead:

:trophy:

4 Likes

The first one has been stewing in my head for a while. The second came from looking at pFulvia reviews on the YYE shop, lol

1 Like