Full sized around $50

Yoyorecreation is releasing their new budget line at japan nationals this weekend. Might be worth waiting for a full release going off prices.

Haha I actually was putting off purchasing a yoyo for a while to save for some cube then buy the yoyo after. Boy am I glad I waited. That acro and butcher look so good.

Seeing that was totally crazy. Yoyorecreation and Budget are two words I usually don’t associate with eachother.

Which is why they’ve named the line something different. :wink:

Silly if you ask me. The marketing emphasizes that they’re really YYR yoyos made in China… why not just call it a line, like YYF did with the Fundametal series? Or not even bother? YYF’s Shutter is $45 or so, Ones and Whips are $10, and they have something like the Genesis SS at $120 or whatever. They’re all just YYF.

If you want to leverage your brand (YYR), then go for it. But this approach is weak. If you want to distance one brand from the other because you don’t want to tarnish the premium brand, go for it… but don’t bother with the “powered by YYR” line. People will figure it out and they won’t really care.

Trying to do both is just wishy-washy.

But the Butcher looks like a pretty good yoyo. :slight_smile:

Cebter trac bearing for too hot
Grooved bearing for hatchet2

1 Like

You could wait for the CZPoint coming out in MAy! :slight_smile:

the acro looks better IMO. I wish they had specs up though.

There are a couple Werrds on sale right now.
Are they a good throw for making the jump to metal?
Or would I be better off with something else?

The 4xl and rozzor are very outdated and not worth purchasing. Their newer throws are amazing though

1 Like

Right now I am hunting for an iYoyo Steel :slight_smile:

I bought a shutter last year and it had a center track bearing.

Did you get it here? Is it the regular model?
The specs here say it’s flat so maybe they changed it?

I looked at the specs page, and you are clearly right.

No, I didn’t get it here; I got a deal on one with retail packaging (came in a hard, clear plastic ‘display’ box) online. It was a regular black model, and clearly hadn’t been opened since the factory, so I assumed that they were all like that lol. It has ‘2014 world champion’ on the face.

I looked at YYFs page and they don’t mention what bearing is in it.
I also looked at a couple other vendors, and all the pictures I saw have a flat bearing.

I guess I got lucky :o

Way to go man. Lucky you :slight_smile:

Certain Shutter color ways and special editions do come with a Center Trac Bearing. If you have a question about the bearings in any yo-yos we sell on our site just send us an email or give us a call and we will be happy to help out.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought it might be something like that.