Full Loop Yoyo Tutorials

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #1

So I recently sponsored a player from the UK (Luna Harran) who has been developing a style called full loop.  I’m hooked and have been making tutorials.

Here are a couple tutorials, i’ll post more as I make them if people are interested.  They are also on a playlist here

Setup

Boing Repeater

Out and around

Chiral Rolls (Luna)

Floop

1a Style Mounts

This is so cool😄. Can someone explain to me how to throw, I don’t understand how it is supposed to be connected to my finger? Are there any tips on how to throw it.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #3

Basically you put your finger in the loop then curl it to hold it in place. It’s kindof like throwing a 5a yoyo where you have to hold onto the dice.

nk=topic=99641.msg1065571#msg1065571 date=1528405754]
This is so cool😄. Can someone explain to me how to throw, I don’t understand how it is supposed to be connected to my finger? Are there any tips on how to throw it.

[/quote]
e you have to hold onto the dice.

(Jeremy Mryoyothrower McKay) #4

A couple more, an easy one and a hard one.

That is sooooo cool

I suppose you could get indefinite spin times with a fixed axle. Or even better, a one way bearing… Though you’d have to start in the correct direction with the one way bearing!

Indefinite spin times are impossible

BEEEEEEEEBOOOOO

The friction from the string could be used to regenerate spin. This would certainly be very possible using a loop, just like a Diabolo.

(patrick canny) #9

really cool style!