FT/S Over 20 YoYos: CLYW, YYR, YYF, C3, FluidPrint, 2sick, Deadly Spins, + More

Okay my fellow throwers, I have come to the conclusion that I have way too many yoyos and I need to majorly downsize. All of these yoyos play great or I wouldn’t own them. I just have way too many than I can show attention too. Most of these have some damage as I play my yoyos not let them collect dust but all play top notch. Some are mint and most have packaging somewhere in my dirty room (if you want boxes ask me when we negotiate a deal and i’ll check to see if I have it, If you don’t ask it will be sent without the packaging). I’ll specify all that below in descriptions.

I prefer to make deals within the United States but will consider Canada as well (with appropriate shipping costs added). I just don’t want any lost packages overseas as that happens too often for my preference.

Form of payment preferred is Paypal. I will however be willing to work out other payment methods with anyone as long as they are willing to agree to the risk of any lost money/money order in the mail. Just wanted to make that clear.

I love giving package deals if people buy multiples and will knock down prices and hook people up. I also randomly like to include some goodies if I feel inclined. If you have any questions on package deals you just PM me and we can talk it out!

Add $6 to all prices for Priority shipping with Tracking

Now on to the goodies!

Tenyoyo Bebop: Mint and completely smooth. This is one of the best yoyos that has been released this year in my opinion. Its so fast and floaty. Don’t really want to get rid of it but only for the price. $70
SW Rex: Mint and in Ice Caps colorway, plays smooth and an awesome D bearing yoyo. $70
OD Cascade: Orange, smooth and has some marks but nothing too deep. Mostly ano marks but some minor damage on the rims. Plays great though $60
Something Crazy-D: Blue, smooth as can be, and mint. If you don’t own of these you’re missing out. seriously too good of a delrin. $40
Duncan Fh2: Higby painted. Plays great! If you know me you know I love fh2s and this is one that gets the least amount of play. $20
Tyler Hsieh Pulsefire: This is a raw version and has some marks and scuffs. This has a very slight vibe but it still plays amazing. Would make a great daily carry and that’s what I use my other as. Agile and stable and just awesome. $40
2sick Gambit: This is a 7075 prototype that was anodized in a black with orangeish copper speckles. Its a one-of done by appleton and is mint and super smooth. There were only 3 prototype 7075s and this is the only anodized one. So its rare and a great color. $110
YYF Shutter: stripped and sodablasted then Custom Anodized with an awesome blue acid wash by Appleton Anodizing. Completely mint aside from a small ano flaw or two. Plays great! $50
YYF Supernova: 7075, USA Made, two or three small scrapes that blend with ano, and dead smooth. Not a common colorway as I’ve never seen this one before. $65
YYF H.O.T: Completely mint, Gold ano, tiny vibe to the finger but still a great yoyo. I hear many H.O.Ts have similar vibe. It is tunable as I have it pretty smooth right now. Awesome yoyo though! $75
YYF Mighty Flea: I have the little packaging it came in somewhere around. Its a super fun little novelty yoyo. I have a few strings that fit on it that id throw in as well as an extra bearing and pad I have for it. $20 with another yoyo purchase. ONLY SELLING WITH SOMETHING ELSE!!
DS Pride Proto V1: This is a rare piece of DS. There aren’t many V1’s even made and this one is a custom Gold/teal swirl PC by Mullicabob. The PC is awesome looking and even smoothens out the semi sharp edges (the reason for design change). Plays amazing and has completely different feel from the production and plays way different. Might be your only chance to have a V1 Pride Proto. I don’t ever put my DS up so snatch it. $120 Pending
Cold Metal Nord: $100 retail yoyo that is still MIB, thrown once to ensure smooth play. A really cool organic/Hshape. I’ll sell it for an amazing price of $40.
Anti-Yo YWET: This is such a super awesome yoyo. I had this done by Jupdyke with a flat ano PC and had the YWET Logo etched back on by him. This is the smoothest PC’d yoyo I’ve ever played. Has a few tiny marks covered by PC. $100
YYR Triplet: Looks mint to me but to be safe near mint. Its clear ano and is super smooth. This is a great yoyo and kills tricks. $95
2sick Gambit: candlestick colorway, completely mint, dead smooth, and never played. $75
2sick Gambit: Supercharged colorwat, completely mint, dead smooth, and never played. $75
YYF Ricochet: Its been sparked but is still smooth. Plays alot better than most would think. A polish would take most of the damage out but I’m too lazy for that. chance to get a nice titanium that you wont have to worry about damaging. $95
Yomega Maverick: c bearing, mint and a tiny vibe but a decent carry throw. $15
Duncan fh2: half white and half green, plays great and looks awesome. $10 with anything else
FluidPrint Kayto: The awesome 3D printed yoyo! looks so cool and is actually pretty dang smooth for a 3D printed throw. This was the smoothest of the batch according to the maker. I like it but I need to downsize. $45
C3 Trident: Coral color, a few marks and dings but still plays amazing. I like this throw a lot and it kills tricks. Smooth as well and a very underrated throw. $60
Duncan FHZ: Black with metal rings and is a beast. Plays solid and spins forever. $25
CLYW Yeti: I’m pleasantly surprised how this plays. Its a great yoyo for sure and I’m not looking to get rid of it for the most part. Only selling for a good offer or I would be interested in trading for a smooth(ish) Blue or Purple yeti. Mine is mint and pretty smooth after some tuning. DO NOT OFFER ME ANYTHING NOT ON MY WANTS LIST!! ONLY WOULD TRADE THIS INCLUDED IN A DEAL FOR MY WANTS.

I have some pictures in this flickr link of some damage but if you need anymore pictures just let me know:

Wants List: I will trade nicely for my starred wants and I even have some other nice things for those  too.

MONEY
Draupnir*****
Ti Walker *****
Valor*****
Hatchet
Acrophobia
Pacquiao
Arctic Circle 2
Puffin 2
Krown
TP Isotope2***
TP Basilisk Light