FT/S: C3, Werrd, RecRev, More Want: $$$$$, Severe 2010, Dynamo, DS Wrath

Well today i got a C3 Dark Sonic for trade or sale. Its an amazing yoyo but just doesn’t get the play it deserves. Its definitely been loved but still plays like a champ. It plays smooth like it should. It has a bunch of nicks and small dings around the rims. It is an A grade too. Its purple and is beadblasted so it grinds great. Makes an amazing 5a yoyo. Looking for 55 shipped

Here’s a pic:

Werrd Hour: This is an amazing throw and smooth as heck. Red with silver splash. The shape is great and the spin times are great. Its an amazing throw that everyone would love. It has one tiny dings that blends with ano so you cant even notice it. Looking for 55 shipped

RecRev Ta1 and Ta1S: Both of these are Amazing yoyos. They are both smooth and essentially the same yoyo but made of different materials. The Ta1 (Pink aluminum) has two dings but doesn’t affect play. Ta1S (white delrin) is also in good condition. It has a ding in the delrin but still perfectly smooth. Looking for $50 for the TA1 and $45 for the TA1S.

Werrd Irony GBA: Testing the waters with this one. I have a mint and extremely dead smooth Irony. One of the best yoyos ever made according to many. It spins an amazing brownish golden color and play amazing. Everyone needs an Irony in their collection. I love the thing but doesnt get enough play. OFFER

Here’s a link to my flickr where i have pictures of alot of my collection. A few things arent for sale or trade: Wrath, Messiah, Stargazer V2, Severe 2010

Wants: Damage/Bgrades are fine but I like smooth yoyos
PAYPAL
YoyoOfficer Aura
DEADLY SpINS Wrath
SPYY Dynamo (ornage/ silver splash preferred)

SEVERE2010!!! <—This is my maint want
CLYW Sasquatch
C3 Trident (corli du toit edition mainly)