LF WRATH OR PUFFIN AND OTHERS! TRADE FOR WERRD, C3, CLYW, MORE!!

Please Read!

Check my stuff out and Pm me offers. If trading, please be honest about your stuff and their conditions!! Also, trade reasonably with me, don’t lowball. No international trades! I live in the U.S. No Paypal! Sorry, I think it’s just an inconvenience.

I also ship priority with tracking so add an extra $6 to everything. I expect anyone I’m dealing with to also ship priority with tracking.

WANTS: (in no particular order except the more **, the more I want ;D)

Yoyofactory:
Supernova (No 2012)
Equilateral
Catalyst 7075*

Yoyojam:
Diamondback*
Next Level
Inspire

CLYW:
Arctic Circle (preferrably Lat53*, Copper Pot; Fools Gold Welcome)
Gnarwhal*
Sasquatch
Canvas* (Purple Teeth**; Fools Gold Welcome)
Comeback Avalanche* (Hulk SMASH!!)
LB Bassalope
Glacier Express
H5 Chief*
Puffin
(Blizzard Preferred)

C3yoyodesign:
Trident*
Berserker
Capless
Token (use as sweetener or trade for number 9 only)
Yeah 3

OneDrop:
Cascade* (No Bape, idk why)

SPYY:
Dynamo (Brown w/ rabbits*)
Supra
Pro
Punchline Repeater
Orbitron 5000*

G Squared:
Albatross
Nessie

General Yo:
KLR*

DEADLY SpINS:
Wrath****

Eternal Throw:
Victory

RAYoyos:
Chupacabra

YOYOS I Have

1. Werrd Hour
      This throw is fast and smooth. Plays awesome but is a little too oversized for me. Has some 3A marks.  OFFER

1. YYF Bombsquad Avant Garde (B-grade)
      Wow. One small mark from dinging it on another yoyo. Has a small vibe. So yeah, offer well.

Imgur

1. Crucial A La Mode
      1/2 barely visible marks that don’t break ano. Smooth. Awesom yoyo. Awesome color.  :smiley: :wink: $85

1. YYF SuperG (B-grade)
      Pretty dinged up but doesn’t look as bad in person. Missing pads but I could provide them. $55

Imgur

1. Recrev Number 9
      Also dinged up but really not that bad. Has a stuck axle and small bearing that I can’t get out. No worries, I’ll ship the original axle and Size C bearing it came with if you can take the stuck ones out. $35

1. C3 Dark Sonic
      This is becoming one of my favorite throws. I play with this thing SO much so it caries sentimental value. Has some dings, but is smooth and the beadblast feels SO good on your fingers during grinds. $100, since I love it.

Imgur

1. I also have a super near mint CLYW CHKNSTRPS Chief. Not really looking to get rid of it since I love it, but if I get the right offer…  Just throwing the idea out just to see if there are any people that are seriously looking for a chief and are willing to offer high for one. I can’t upload pics since my friend has it.

Thanks for checking my BST out! :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

I GOT THEM BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS AND BUNNIES AND RABBITS.

bumps

Bumpsies!

Willing to trade greatly for any yoyo with a star!!

Super Awesome Bump!!

will trade in your favor for the two yoyos above!!1