FS/FT: CLYW, REC REV, YYF, CHICO YOYO CO. >>>> CHEAPPPPP!!! <<<<

[b]ONLY OFFER ME THINGS THAT ARE ON MY WANTS LIST
I REALLY WANT MONEY

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7064/6860860693_8850e46913.jpg
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/49685853@N04/6860860693/]

I am listing the yoyos from left to right, starting from the top.

Gull Wing by Chico Yoyo Co.
TRADED. DEAD SMOOTH. Minty mint. Fast cool yoyo. Not much to really say. Great yoyo for anyone looking for a good mid-sized fast-ish playing yoyo with a comfortable shape. TRADED

Slightly beat. It’s not totally beat, but it’s pretty dinged up. Love marks around the rims is the way I like to say it. It’s really really really smooth considering all the damage it has lol. Eh, offer. Not looking for a lot. I only want cash for this. Offer.

Neon Greenish-Yellow Protostar
Near mint. Very little damage. Plays really well. Has a typical vib and wobble as I’ve seen on most Protostars. $20 shipped.

Sasquach
Near mint. Very few love marks here and there. Nothing deep or really noticeable. None of it’s really feelable. Smooth. $90, or just offer me a trade FROM MY WANTS.

Rec Rev 33&1/3 (pronounced “thirty three and a third") silver with gold splash ano
TRADED One of my favorite yoyos. Infact, I have five 33&1/3’s lololol. Mint. Has a tiny typical Rec Rev vibe. Nothing bad, and nothing you can feel up the string. The vibe is very small. $65 shipped. TRADED

RecRev 33&1/3 (pronounced “thirty three and a third”) RAINBOW SPLASH ANO
One of my favorite yoyos. Infact, I have five 33&1/3’s lololol. Mint. Has a tiny typical Rec Rev vibe. Nothing bad, and nothing you can feel up the string. The vibe is very small. $79 shipped.

YYF Primo
Near mint. VERY smooth. Near mint. Just some tiny love marks around the rims. Only one I would specify as an actual “ding”. The others are just small scuffs and tiny microscopic pinpricks. $64 shipped.

WANTS:
Leviathan 2 or 3. (beat is ok)
Clash
Any Japanese yoyo you have that is beat from 3a or whatever.

Thank you,
James Reed