FT: Assorted Yoyos

Trading some of my collection I don’t ever touch:

One Drop NQP Deep State: (Traded)
NQP for a line down one side-doesn’t affect play.

Yoyofactory OverThrow:
Got during Amayzing, but i’ve assumed it’s dead stock. Vibes a little (standard for the overthrow) and has a crack and scuff by the rim, but otherwise plays fine.

Yoyofactory Popstar:
Also got during Amayzing, it is bgrade for a displaced logo. Plays great.

Duncan Butterfly (era: 70’s?):
All sorts of dings. Has the original string if that’s of any appeal?

Duncan Freehand:
A major ding on one side. I popped the caps off at some point, and there’s a little mark on the cap from that. Plays just fine though!

Magicyoyo Carpfin:
Plays really great! Only thing to be aware of is that it was dropped down a concrete staircase once (hence the sides having some scrapes) Because of this there is some vibe, but it is still a great player. Nothing unmanageable.

Magicyoyo Locus V6 (responsive set up):
A few dings, slight vibe.

Assorted Plastics:
I don’t know what to do with these. Will gladly throw them in with any other yoyo if desired.

I have a few dozen strings that are too short for me I’d also throw in with any yoyo if desired.

I’m looking for just about any good playing yo-yos out there! Emphasis on OD, CLYW, YF…, but realize a lot of these aren’t worth that much. Will also accept cash, but I’m not too sure what to price a lot of these, so I’m open to a lot. That includes taking all of the above in a bundle deal.

2 Likes

bump? suggestions on how to get rid of these at not a total loss? i’ll take anything!