FS: YYF Grind Machine (w/ hubstacks)

YoYoFactory Grind Machine with hubstacks. Unsure which version/release this one is, but it was bought around 2012. It’s a cheap throw for someone looking to try hubstacks.

Price: $10*
Condition: Very good (used <10 hrs.). It is basically as it was new, however, it came new with minor, superficial scuffs on the outer black rings and one chip on the rim (see picture). The hubstacks spin great.
Vibe: minor

Happy to answer questions.

*Add $5 for shipping in the con. U.S. (PM to calculate costs elsewhere).

7 Likes

That’s not even close to being true. YYF released plenty of yo-yos before this that came unresponsive out of the box.

Yes, but I claimed this to be the first UNresponsive stock yoyo they released. Sorry if I’m mistaken, but I got that info from YYF’s owner YoHans himself:

That video is of the original grind machine, released several years prior to the plastic version you’ve listed.

1 Like

I’ve corrected that note in the listing. Thanks for catching that - I don’t want to be deceitful in any way. As I said, I was unsure which exact version this one was.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.