FS: Yoyos! CLOSED. $225 raised for CHARITY! (Donation proof posted in comments). Thank you YYE community!

50% of all sales will be donated to City of Salem Animal Shelter.

Available:

Basecamp Jackknife (blue) - $40
Atmos Snowberry - $50
Yoyofactory IQ (blue/silver) - $60
Tropic Alien (space loot) - $45
OneDrop Intro (black) - $30
Thesis Invictus (copper) - $35
Spinworthy kNack - experimental response system, unengraved - $80 (includes bag + sticker
Rain City Skills The Punk B-grade (dyed Rainbow edition) - includes dyed counter weight - $50
Rain City Skills Author Sequel B-grade (“Science Fiction”, blue/black) - $30
Spinworthy Survivalist - green - $80

Sold:
SW Inverse RBC (purpleheart) - $100 - sold
Yoyofactory Shutter EVO (grey/rainbow) - includes case and balancing tools - $115 - sold
Cavemen GO gaboon - $80 - sold
G2 Valhalla (Poppin’ Champagne) - $80 - sold
Doc Pop Pop Art (orange dye test) - sold -$65
G2 B18 Banshee (7068, silver) - $85 - sold
Yoyorecreation Valkyrie (light blue) - $55 - sold
G2 GBP (red w/ black SS rings) - $55 - sold
Vosun Koreyoshi v2 (titanium)** - unsparked - $120 - sold
Rain City Skills Toonie (gray w/ rainbow rims)** - includes pouch + 6 spintop attachments - $70 - sold

Many of these do have boxes, but will need to sort through everything to confirm for each item. Buyer will be responsible for half of shipping fees.

Thank you!

3 Likes

That titanium one in the background is spectacular. Can I just get a picture of that one? Lol

1 Like

It’s a half-swap Titanic, half is black and half has been Dizzodized. I actually just spoke to Dizzo a couple of days ago via YYE to confirm it’s his work. I’ve attached his response below.

I’m trying to take some better pictures so you can see how beautiful it truly is, but I am doing a bad job. :frowning: I didn’t plan to sell this one, but if you did want to make an offer we can talk! I do have the box for it as well. I understand if you just wanted to see it more clearly as well, it looks awesome!

Edit - there isn’t any damage to either side, the black side just has some fluff sticking to it in the photos.

Processing: 1000014526.jpg…

1 Like

You hold onto that thing. It is GORGEOUS. You’d regret letting it go.

1 Like

You’re too kind! I appreciate the confirmation that it’s as pretty as I think it is. When I first got it a couple of years ago, I’d keep taking it out and showing it to my partner like it was the holy grail, and she would just look at me like I’m crazy :frowning: Dizzo really knocked it out of the park!

Added price for Vosun Koreyoshi. Still trying to find a recent sale of Shutter EVO to figure out a fair price.

Added price for the Shutter EVO ($130)

Also added an edit that I will trade toward Jordan Love autographed cards, in case there are any football card collectors around.

Also added a Spinworthy kNack :yo-yo:

Edit - lowered a few prices + removed sold items

Added sold yoyos + prices back.

Edit: Also separated sold and unsold yoyos so there is no confusion. Thank you to yoyodoc and the thread about keeping prices on sold yoyos for helping fix me.

Whoever got the CavemanGo I’m stoked for you. These things feel like you’re throwing something that should be for display purposes while still performing very good.

2 Likes

I agree with you. The person really seems to love and enjoy wooden yoyos, so I’m glad it went to someone who views it as art. It is gorgeous and feels so great in the hand.

I only have one Cavemen GO left in my collection, and it’s a beautiful lati wood. The amount of talent that goes into these yoyos is unbelievable.

Edit - for clarity’s sake, the yoyo above is the GO that I sold. Just wanted to show her off one last time!

3 Likes

G2 Valhalla (Poppin’ Champagne) moved to sold column, sold for $80, has original box + pin + sticker.

I’m only going to sell a couple more of these yoyos before keeping the rest in my collection. Feel free to make an offer or put together a bundle! Or pick up the Vosun and get yourself some affordable titanium to play with!

Edit - will ship quickly btw. Both yoyos sold today have already been dropped off with USPS.

Lowered a few prices. Buy my stuff! :sunglasses:

Prices cut again. :scissors:

Edit: In fact, I’ll just donate half of anything that sells this weekend to the City of Salem Animal Shelter, no Vosun purchase necessary. But buy it anyway please! :slight_smile:

(Original post below)
Buy the Vosun titanium, and I’ll donate half (50%) of the money to buy canned cat food for the local animal shelter (picture of their FB call for help attached). I will post photos of the receipt + proof of donation. I have a feedback thread linked in my profile if you’re worried or need proof of legitimacy.

Buy the Vosun + any other yoyo, and I’ll donate half of the entire sale to getting wet cat food for the shelter. :cat2::cat2::cat2:

3 Likes

Added some throws and lowered a couple of prices. Half of all sales this weekend are going to an animal shelter. Buy something! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bundles :

Take both Spinworthy yoyos for $170
Take all 3 RCS yoyos for $140
Take the Vosun Koreyoshi + Invictus, Jackknife, OR OD Intro for $160
Take the Snowberry + the Tropic Alien,
Valkyrie, OR IQ for $90.
Take EVERYTHING left (minus the TiTanic) for $830 instead of the listed total of $910.

Make an offer and let’s feed some hungry shelter animals this weekend. :cat2::black_cat::service_dog:

50% of all sales will be donated to the City of Salem Animal Shelter with proof.

1 Like

Just sold an orange Doc Pop Pop Art an eagle-eyed forum user saw in the background of my photos.

Sold for $65, $32.50 of which is going to charity.

Half of all sales this weekend will be donated to the City of Salem (Virginia) Animal Shelter in the form of canned food. Proof will be posted after donation.

1 Like

Lowered prices for the final time. Please make an offer on anything you see. You’re not going to find titanium this cheap, PLUS you can help out some animals in need.

I ship quickly. The Pop Art I sold earlier today is already on its way. Buy something while you can, before I close my BST post after the weekend!

Total raised for City of Salem Animal Shelter so far: $32.50

Last chance to pick something up, this post will be closed tomorrow!

Total raised for City of Salem Animal Shelter: $32.50

Today only the Vosun titanium is $120 - half will go to the shelter. I can’t imagine you’ll find any titanium cheaper.