FS: Tom Kuhn, YYF, Duncan

My little brother would like to present you with some throws he’s selling so that he can save up for a Nightmare! All throws will have either new kitty normal, or new YYE type 10 installed. If you’re interested, PM me!

No Jive - $old great shape with box, unopened BC strings, 1 new axle, 1 used axle. Some small chips around the hex nuts that I tried to capture. Nice smooth no jive!

Protostar- $10 this is in NM condition, we bought up a few of these recently, so we’ve only had it a couple weeks and haven’t used it that much. Smooth for a protostar, a bit of plastic vibe.

Replay Pro - $10 good shape with a couple scuffs on the rims. Nice heavy organic throw with a good amount of plastic vibe. Good fun though!

Popstar b-grade (newer version) - $5 good shape with some weird ano flaws from the factory. Some areas are faded. Nice and smooth though! One half has flowable silicone response.

Nine Dragons c-grade $5 extra (beat) shells included. pieced together from a couple different examples, this one is playable, but still suffers some vibe and is very noisy. If the shells aren’t spinning separately from the body, it wobbles like a ball.

Pro Z $5 mod spacers/c bearing included. great shape, fun little responsive throw. Make a few loops around the axle and you can even loop with it! It can be made unresponsive too. Fun versatile little throw!

Pro Fly - $5 good shape great little fixie! These things have a smoothness like no other. A few marks here and there, this was well loved! This is an earlier example, and the caps are pretty loose and tend to rattle a bit in play.

Butterflies $1 add on - these are basically new, and play pretty well
Imperial $1 add on - logo has worn off, but still plays great for an imperial,not much else in terms of wear.
Screaming eagle -freebie - Dollar store yoyo! Plastic axle! It’s about as good as you’d think lol.

2 Likes

bump

PM sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.