FS: OD, YYF, MYY, Duncan

Selling a few throws to to fund a This-A-Way That-A-Way! Please include $5 shipping per order (if you want multiple throws, $5 is good for the whole package).

OD Silhouette, Blue: NMTBS With Box, only thrown a few times, not really my cup of tea. Not quite as smooth of the string as my OD Intro. Comes with stock Clear Spikes, as well as Green Ultra-Lights. - SOLD

IMG_20200504_144043974

MYY Hotdiggidy, Blue: Has some scratches and marks through ano on the rims from 5a play. Still plays pretty smooth. - $12
IMG_20200504_144227794
IMG_20200504_144308051
YYF Nine Dragons, C- Grade: very loud, and quite Viby. Comes with extra clear shells. - $5

YYF Protostar, Japan Color: NMTBS only thrown a few times, it plays great, I just don’t need two - $10

YYF Replay Pro, White: few marks on rims, and some vibe. Plays good, just a bit heavy for me. - $7
YYF Wedge, Galaxy: few marks on rims and some vibe. This one is really fun, and does the fingerspin thing pretty well, too. - $10

YYF Popstar 2017 B-Grade: very smooth on the string, but has has some ano flaws on the rims that look like discolored half circles. - $5
IMG_20200504_144537910

Toybania, blue: not sure what this ones called, but it plays nicely and is quite heavy. Some marks on edges and scratches on metal rings. - $5

Duncan Butterfly Wood Pink: plays nice for a 50+ year old fixie. I find it responds to low speed, light throws best. Sometimes if you try to push it too fast/hard the string will slip. - SOLD

I also have a pro fly, and two plastic butterflies that I’ll probably throw in as freebies for a few orders.
Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.