FS: Titanium, Bimetal Customs

A few months ago, I ordered a run of custom yoyos from FPM, the manufacturing side of Yoyofriends. My goal was to create performance-oriented designs with an elegant silhouette. This shape looks beautiful and plays great! The titanium model is slightly more aggressive with its shape and weight distribution, but both yoyos play exceptionally well. I have 15 of each model available for sale. There is no wait-time or preorder, the yoyos have already been produced and are currently sitting in my apartment ready to ship out. This is a one-time only run; all the yoyos are A-grades and will be double checked before shipping.

Model name: Crescent
Material: Titanium
Weight: 63.5g
Diamater: 56.0 mm
Width: 44.9 mm
Gap Width: 4.5mm
Price: $205 shipped

Lightbox photos:

Model name: Night Dreamer
Material: 6061+SS
Diameter: 55.6mm
Width: 44.2mm
Total Weight: 65g
Price: $105 shipped

Lightbox photos:

Artsy photos:

10 Likes

Bump

Bump.
$205 shipped for a Ti
$105 shipped for a bimetal

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump. $265 shipped if you order one of each.

bump

This still good?

Yep. I still have a bunch of each model available, and the bundle discount is good until I’m sold out.

Hey Buddy, sorry for the delay, Can you send me the specs for the throws, or direct me to where I can read them.
Ike

Sure thing. Here are the specs for each model copied from my first post:

Bimetal:
Material: 6061+SS
Diameter: 55.6mm
Width: 44.2mm
Total Weight: 65g
Price: $105 shipped

Titanium:
Weight: 63.5g
Diamater: 56.0 mm
Width: 44.9 mm
Price: $205 shipped

Bundle deal: one bimetal and one titanium for $265 shipped

Ok. you good with pay pal? if so send it to me via my e-mail. just want to stay safe in todays world.

Please send a PM rather than posting personal info here…

Sent you a request. Yoyos will ship once payment has been received.

done. Have a good evening.

Payment received! I’ll send you tracking info shortly. Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy these yoyos!

Neat I hope we get to see someone throw these at some point.

Just for future reference. It’s generally good practice to take these things into private conversations.

The internet is not the greatest place and putting (although commonly leaked due to mass hacking attacks) information in easy access places should be avoided.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.