FS: Throws

Prices are shipped in the US and F&F is preferred but let me know if that doesn’t work.

Would love to find a TP Paranoid if anyone wants to work out a trade.

Bape gopa with no damage and the box $80 (sold)

Slam dunk no damage and the box $60 (sold)

Valkyrie with some slight raw scratches on the rims, ano wear around the rings, and a spot where you can see the axle on the side. I believe the pictures show everything and I would say this guy is smooth. Looking for $185

Dv888 proto with scratches and a couple of deep scratches $50

TP Basilisk with 1-2 really small scratch/pin pricks and small string vibe$100 (sold)

BSP no damage and the box $110 (sold)

Danny you titanium sleipnir with scratches and a couple of small marks. The picture show an example of the mark $180 (sold)

Abduction with scratches, small pin pricks, and some black marks. Some nail vibe to this guy but pretty much the same as the other abductions I’ve had looking for $30(sold)

Higby sili recessed zero $40 (sold)

Acanthus with raw scratches $40 (sold)

Topyo Colossus s yoyo with no damage I can see with the box $30

7 Likes

@Benthrowsyoyo solid price for an OG valkyrie if you were interested in getting one

2 Likes

pm’d

1 Like

Ahhh, if the ColossusS were another shade other than black, I’d be all over it. Big fan of SUS Yoyo Mechanics’ philosophy (my interpretation) of big chunky rims.

1 Like

Thank you @mable

Bump, a lot of stuff gone. The BSP, Valkyrie, dv888 proto, and colossus s are still left.

claiming that zero.

In your inbox on FB

1 Like

Bump still on the hunt for a paranoid

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.