FS: throws

Just looking to sell some stuff. Prices are shipped in the US and I would prefer friends and family for PayPal.

Looking for an autoscopy, Noah, shelter, Berberis, and ulmus, underdog, and a septopus!

Mrl-04 (Cliff yoyo) nmtbs with box but I no longer have the counter weight that came with it -$95 (sold)

BSP Edgerton nmtbs with box -$120

Diorama shadowcat nmtbs with box -$90 sold

Exit 8 with no damage but it does have a couple of raw dots on the black rings. It’s smooth and plays great -$50 (sold)

Majiska v2 nmtbs with box (I was informed this is 1 of 3 made in space gray) -$550

Og Valkyrie (pin pricks on the lip between the yoyo and the rim and slight pressure bump from the axle on the hub) very smooth and has the box. Early run draupnir with the smaller gap that has some small dings and scratches. It has a lot of vibe and does not have the box. The pair together is $280 I would also do this deal with a sigtyr in similar condition as well but I would prefer to keep one of them) (on hold)

Doombot proto (I think it’s #5 of the protos) great condition with no damage other than slight surface scratching from regular play. It has some fingernail vibe and comes with the cannister -$400 (sold)

Yweti non se nmtbs with box -$375

Berserker tiss no damage other than slight surface scratching from regular play no box (b grade for finger nail vibe)-$300 (sold)

8 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump mrl deal fell through

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump