FS: Multiple Yoyos

All yoyos are in like new condition with no damage unless otherwise noted. All prices are shipped USPS Priority, G&S fees included but F&F preferred.

SOLD G2 - 1/1 Rainbow Ano Tester Carbine - $225. Ive been incredibly blessed lately with rainbow drops (B18, Mongoose, Mini Banshee, Oil Slick B22) and I feel bad hoarding all the colorful goodness. Will come with coozie instead of a box, one Diamond Blend (all I have), G2 air freshener, G2 note pad with 2 hand written notes (one from Jake and one from myself), and a G2 pen.
This thing has a really nice chalky blast, unlike any G2 I’ve ever felt. There is one spot where the ano has lost color due to a minor impact with my phone screen while it was spinning. Yoyo is very smooth with no other damage. If price is off, please make an offer.

SOLD Yoyofriends x Damian Puckett - Alliance - $225. There are a few handling marks in the raw titanium, and it is currently fitted with Permatex UltraGrey response but can replace with Yoyofriends pads upon request. Comes with original NSK Bearing, all accessories and packaging. If price is off, please make an offer.

SOLD Yoyofriends - Koi Galaxy Wash 2 - $60. Only selling because I want the Ti version and don’t need both. Comes with all original packaging and accessories.

SOLD Yoyofactory - Ti Confusion Custom Ano - $90. This one has been sparked, refinished, stripped of markings and custom anodized. Super fun, but too heavy for my taste.

SOLD One Drop - Diorama Saturday Market - $80. As smooth as it is beautiful, loaded with Clear Ultralights and OD10 bearing. Comes with original box and string.

10 Likes

You said multiple yoyos. Show us that other fire

2 Likes

thumb decided to hit post, and save edit before i was done LOL

1 Like

That Diorama is so nice!

1 Like

Ti Confusion sold!

1 Like

Free bump for alliance, super super good yoyo. Would recommend less grippy pads though.

3 Likes

thank you friend!! agreed on the pads. the alliance is currently rocking ultragrey, a very nice recess for perfectly snappy binds and no snagging

even better!

Diorama sold!

2 Likes

bump, added one more.

sad i missed this it looks super sick and thats quite the deal there!

1 Like

honestly i was surprised that it was the first gone, and within a few minutes!

Koi sold! Feel free to offer on remaining two beautiful yoyos

Bump and Friday price drops.

Pm’d

1 Like

Carbine sold!

1 Like

Bump. Price drop on the Alliance, lets make a deal =]

1 Like

Alliance Sold!

All yoyos sold, mods please close.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.