FS - More throws to come - ((RSO Gravity (SOLD))

A man can dream.
A man can hope.
Strive for excellence amongst turmoil.
Push against adversity.

RSO Gravity- 420 (thats what I paid for it from rso) you pay shipping (which is intl because i am in japan)and fees comes with everything

4 Likes

Nooooo! Adam why are you selling your gravity?

1 Like

There comes a time in a manā€™s lifeā€¦ when he must make decisionsā€¦

5 Likes

Missed the very last gravity drop?!

New price 1000$ plus I get naming rights to your next newborn

OBO i guess

2 Likes

I will better thatā€¦

I will pay $3000 cash!

C. A. S. H.

In hundred dollar bills.

Sadly right now they are sticking together.

Once the ink is dry, Iā€™ll get back atchaā€¦:flushed:

3 Likes

Let me know when the ink is dry, make sure they pass the blacklight test

What was the question?

Its called antimatter and it gets created when you throw gravity

So I just started yo-ing in April lol Iā€™ve never thrown a Titanium throw yet and Iā€™m most definitely interested in doing so , BUT I cannot bring myself (YET lol) to spend more than 100$ on a throwšŸ˜…

So as a ā€œbeginnerā€ yoyo player/collector, what makes Titanium throws worth SO much more (besides the obvious ā€œbetter materialā€ fact :sweat_smile: and would you say itā€™s worth it to a player as new me to get one ?

1 Like

Nothing you donā€™t need one. Do people need gucci slippers or need huge chrome rims or diamonds on watches? No. Move along nothing to see here :grin:

But people who enjoy the finer things and donā€™t mind spending for the finest of thingsā€¦ you get the idea

2 Likes

:thinking: Iā€™m definitely on route to thatā€‹:grin: , just 2 months ago i was telling myself 80$ was too much :joy: and 2 weeks later bought ā€œThe Donā€ by ZeroGravity :sweat_smile:but Iā€™m definitely more on the collector side ā€œlatelyā€ , so I just KNOW Iā€™ll get a Titanium throw eventually lol I was just wondering, As a ā€œbeginnerā€ is it worth it , and your analogy answered my question perfectly :ok_hand:t5::grin:

, as I said on my other post itā€™ll probably be a ā€œHey Ma, grandma or wife , you know what would be an amazing birthday or Xmas gift?:smirk:ā€ :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thats how it starts

2 Likes

I bought my first Ti about 6 months after getting back into yoyoā€¦buy more shiny things (if your budget allows it) and be happier :grin:

Ti is great for daily carry, theyā€™re uber durableā€¦taking smacks from concrete and asphault for daaaaaays!

I told my wife in October last year, ā€œI canā€™t imagine Iā€™d ever spend $100 on a yoyoā€. Famous last words as I just ordered a Lunar Gravityā€¦I think thatā€™s my 10th Ti now?

Do what you love, do what brings you joy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yea I ordered the lunar as well, spreading the love so someone else gets to experience the 9.8msĀ²

2 Likes

I would say all of you are crazy but I have the OG gravity and had to restrain myself from getting the lunar edition. Ti is durable and it starts a particularly slippery slope.

4 Likes

Bump

Not to derail the sale postā€¦ butā€¦ i personally donā€™t find Ti to be worth it for me, I would much rather pick up a few new toys in aluminum than invest in ti. That said it took 4 or 5 Ti yoyo purchases to come to that decision :slight_smile:

Very nice throw listed here! Free bump!

6 Likes

The piece of mind of not scratching a throw cannot be understated. And the ti ring :black_heart:
To each his own :slight_smile: it is hard to justify the price though I understand thatā€¦

4 Likes

Its worth every penny. Free bump because this is my favorite yoyo.

6 Likes