FS: G2, SF, MFD, Others. LF: Clareview Station

Some lovely yo-yos priced to sell. Updated prices in first pic. Each should be considered NMTBS with some fingernail vibe unless description says otherwise. Will look for boxes if interested, but many do not have one. All prices are shipped in the USA. Please reach out for more pics or info.

I am also looking for any CLYWs in the Clareview Station colorway. Will trade or potentially buy!

Thanks!

10 Likes

Updated with sold and pending.

2 Likes

Pm sent

1 Like

Price Drop

SF SS sold

is the top left a Banshee?

That is an Elite.

1 Like

:+1:

The elite is available!

2 Likes

That’s the OG penny elite. First one released

3 Likes

Coming in with the history knowledge! I love that. Surprised no one bought it yet!

3 Likes

Whats the ape-x like?

2 Likes

Just a heads up @AKYOYOMIKE im getting this one. But last i heard from Ray was that if he makes more Ape-Xs, itll be later this year and he will most likely be tweaking the design. So i personally would jump on the other one unless u want a specific color.

3 Likes

Updated photos and price list. Thanks!

2 Likes

Availability updated.

New wants listed: CLYW Clareview Station (see OG post).

1 Like

Joey Serrano has a Clareview Station boy on FB BST.

1 Like

Thanks! I have seen his BOY, the blue is too dark for what I’m going for, though. If I can find an Orca, Sasquatch, Bonfire, Summit, Puffin 2, Marmot 2, Canvas, etc. in Clareview Station I think that would be ideal. Appreciate the heads up though!

1 Like

There is a cheif up on the bst clareview station I think Jordan Bleisner selling it

1 Like

Thanks for looking out! I should have been more clear. Only looking for CLYW in Clareview Station that are not a (1) Chief, (2) Avalanche, or (3) BvM2.

Prefer models where the blue is not too dark.

Bump!